Become a Volunteer
There are a variety of ways to volunteer at Agawam! We are thankful for the many volunteer alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends who help us each year. Along with providing important and useful service, volunteers get to catch up with friends and enjoy the wonderful community spirit at Agawam.
Here are some ways to volunteer at Agawam:
- Get involved with Agawam Council
- Share camper and staff leads
- Host or attend an Agawam gathering
- Become a regional alumni ambassador
- Help us connect with friends at the Agawam Phonathon
- Participate in the AG/WAM Alumni Challenge for Camperships!!
- Volunteer for the Alumni Work Weekend
- Be a volunteer counselor at the Main Idea at Camp Agawam
- Golf or Volunteer during the Golf Marathon for Camperships
- Volunteer during Camp Agawam’s seven-week session
Please visit the Important Dates page for information on this year’s volunteer opportunities.
Here are a few quotes from recent volunteers:
“I was offered camperships when I went to Agawam, and being able to volunteer gives me a chance to give back in a small way. When I volunteer at Agawam it is always a fun experience, and very intrinsically rewarding seeing the kids grow as the summer progresses.”
“I love volunteering at Agawam, and will continue to do so for as long as we keep serving grilled cheese at lunch.”
Please send an email or give us a call if you’re interested in becoming a volunteer!
“Mander” Karen Malm (firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 627-4780)