How to Give
We thank you for your support of Agawam’s Annual Appeal, the Golf Marathon for Camperships, AG/WAM Alumni Challenge for Camperships!!, Phonathon, a capital project, or any other gift you have in mind.
Gifts may be made without restriction, designated for a specific purpose, or directed to one of our Endowed Funds. Please visit the Areas of Support page for further information.
In order for a gift to count toward the current fiscal year and for you to be recognized in our annual report, be sure that your gift arrives prior to September 30th.
- Checks should be made payable to “Agawam Council” and sent to:
6 Fundy Rd, Suite 100
Falmouth, ME 04105
- Credit cards may be used to make donations online. Please use the following link to access our Secure Online Donation page
- Deferred gifts and bequest intentions are deeply appreciated. If you are interested in making a provision for a gift to Agawam in your will or through an insurance policy or retirement annuity, please visit the Hiawatha Society page or contact “Lt” Mike Bensen for more details.
- In-Kind Gifts provide support for Agawam through the donation of goods or services.
- Matching Gifts allow donors to increase their gift amount. Please check with your human resources office about whether your gift qualifies for your company’s matching gift program.
- If you wish to make a gift in memory or in honor of a relative or loved one, please send details with your gift or contact us for more information.
Agawam Council is an IRS 501 (c)(3) organization, incorporated as a non-profit in Maine. Our Employer Identification Number is 22-2577250.